EMEA Marketing Manager (German Speaker)
As a senior member of the EMEA Marketing team, you will be responsible for all new business marketing activities throughout the DACH and south Europe market designed to support both our direct sales team and channel. This is an ideal role for a motivated marketing manager with 6+ years of international field marketing experience within an enterprise software environment. We are looking for someone who combines creativity with pragmatism, who enjoys working closely with sales to deliver tangible results, and who wants to channel their skills and experience into making a real difference.
- Create and execute high impact regional marketing plans that build pipeline and align with the strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Work closely with our global marketing team to adapt global marketing campaigns and initiatives to our local markets.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Channel leadership teams to determine direct lead generation and channel marketing strategies.
- Work closely with our regional sales team to gain buy-in and participation in marketing activities.
- Manage and co-ordinate the localisation of marketing material and content (slide-decks, web pages, content, etc.)
- Drive the ROI of activities, tracking and analysing both quantitative and qualitative metrics to determine impact. Use findings to develop and fine-tune plans. Present plans and ROI metrics to marketing leadership and local sales team
- Manage the regional budget, keeping it up-to-date by constantly tracking and reporting your marketing expenses.
- Support the enablement and activation of our European partner community.
- Engage with our channel community – share plans, give marketing guidance, and promote enablement.
What you need to succeed
- Energy and creativity along with a minimum of 8 years experience of international enterprise technology marketing and lead generation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in-person and virtual – with a strong ability to work effectively on international virtual teams.
- Proven ability to run, manage and measure multilingual digital marketing programs
- A track record in executing a variety of off-line marketing programs such as events, seminars, and direct mail that successfully engage target market segments and deliver bottom-line results.
- Detailed knowledge of how to market in the DATCH mid-market software space
- Ability to understand and articulate how technologies deliver business benefits.
- A sound understanding of the principles around revenue and pipeline management.
- Knowledge of intent-data-driven marketing best practices.
- Strong spoken and written English and German (native) language skills.
- This role will be Germany-based (remote) with regular travel to our London office and within the EMEA region where required.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.