Chargify is a globally-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space. Since 2009, we have served thousands of software businesses through great technology, billing expertise, and a customer service ethos. With Chargify, businesses can deliver and bill personalized offers at scale, leverage our subscription management structures and automation, and dive deep into real-time data to truly know and understand revenue, product, and customer trends.
We’re looking for a designer who is excited to jump into the quickly-evolving subscription and billing space to solve challenging, real-world problems.
About the Role
As a member of Chargify’s product design team, you’ll:
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and designers to define the vision and design for long-term strategic initiatives as well as smaller scope product features and enhancements.
- Showcase elegant and delightful design solutions for complex problems, while regularly communicating your design process. You’ll contribute across the end-to-end user-centered design process including user research (methods depending on each project or initiative), user journey mapping, IA, wireframing, prototyping, design testing and validation.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with other designers and cross-departmentally to plan and conduct user research as well as design-thinking workshops and ideation sessions.
- Be encouraged to deepen your knowledge and craft on the areas of the design process you’re most drawn to. At Chargify, we advocate for the ‘T-Shaped designer’. We aspire to be a group of designers with a breadth of knowledge across the end-to-end design process, but with one (or more) areas of expertise.
- Be willing to learn new things, go out of your comfort zone, and ask questions!