Lead Java Dev
Lead in the team effort to design, develop, code, test and debug new complex software or significant enhancements to existing complex software. Lead review of input for documentation of new or existing software. Apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions. Lead others in the application of principles, theories and concepts and use of methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects. May lead team to select and manage vendor.
The Main Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction in the creation, delivery and integration of complex software solutions.
- Analyze, Architect, Design and Develop Software applications.
- Work with Business Partners, Architects and Business Analysts to define a solution that achieves the technical and business objectives of the project.
- Partner with other application teams to ensure optimal design and execution.
- Guide the project team to ensure they understand their deliverables and devise a plan for delivering them.
- Provide hands-on development of deliverables.
- Provide insight into the support and maintenance requirements for the solution.
- Ensure that the project team is following the company’s software development process.
- Be flexible to lead and work with diverse onshore and offshore teams.
- Adapt to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes.
- Ad-hoc data analysis to support Senior leaders’ requests
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures
- Takes a lead role in establishing and implementing standards that will facilitate a quality IT infrastructure all clients
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Minimum 7 years experience in Software Development.
- Experience with Java8
- Experience driving development and interacting with other developers
- Experience in developing REST APIs using microservice architecture
- Experience in developing apps that operate using Confluent Kafka
- Experience in using RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, SQL, NOSQL
- Experience in implementing CI/CD, preferably using GitHub/Jenkins
- Experience in deploying apps to Kubernetes/Docker
- Knowledge of Eclipse, Visual Studio, Toad, SQL developer,
- Good to have knowledge of GraphQL , GraphDBs like DataStax,
- Good to have knowledge of NOSQL db like Cassandra.
- 8+ years professional experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- 6+ years professional experience with a Master’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Experience and background in developing applications in the Telecommunications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary Min : US$ 85.230.
Salary Max : US$ 189.360.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.