People Operations Specialist
We are growing our People Operations team to increase the support to our fast growing company with 600 people and 400+ more joining the business this year!
Our team is responsible for managing all our HR systems and executing key people processes for the full life-cycle. Making sure we deliver an exceptional experience to all our people is our number one priority!
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute towards our people data infrastructure and manage our HR systems.
- Own parts of the onboarding, offboarding and other people processes.
- Support our team members across the business in alignment with our principles, policies and processes.
- Manage contracts of new joiners and answer any queries.
- Liaise with our Legal team, Talent Acquisition team, hiring managers and other company stakeholders to streamline our processes in the most efficient way.
- Manage company virtual events/initiatives operations and bookings (e.g. company meetings, trainings, social events, etc).
- Mentor and support other members of the team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in executing and/or managing onboarding and offboarding processes, using or managing HR systems (e.g. HRIS, performance development tools, engagement management tools, etc), tracking compliance to policies and regulations, managing HR documentation, and managing employee tickets/queries.
- Knowledgeable about Google Sheets or Excel
- Communicate clearly with excellent verbal and written English.
- Proactive in your work, independent, accountable and always looking for ways to further improve and optimize our processes.
- A kind team player. Always here to help!
- Detail-oriented and process-driven.
Gowth and career path:
Grow in the People Operations team as an experienced individual contributor or as a manager.
Why join us?
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to reach out to the best talent no matter where they work.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries.
- Flexible working hours from anywhere in the world. All you need is access to the internet.
- Work closely with leading global brands. We’re talking Amazon, Salesforce, Shopify and a lot more.
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow.
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment.
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment,
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of that one.
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity.
- Paid vacation and training
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.