Technical Assessment Developer
As a Technical Assessment Developer at CodeSignal, you will produce the platform’s unique and thoughtful technical content that helps our clients #GoBeyondResumes. You will be responsible for creating different kinds of tasks to assess knowledge of various languages, frameworks, technologies, software development practices, and more. As part of this role, you will be exposed to more than 100+ common languages, frameworks, and technologies.
We are looking for someone with practical software engineering experience, who is known for being detail oriented and driving best practices. We need someone passionate about producing high-quality, delightful challenges that fellow engineers enjoy solving. Our candidate should be motivated to learn new things, and excited by the opportunity to create quality content for technologies or frameworks they are not yet familiar with.
What makes a Signalite?
Signalites are the incredible people who make up CodeSignal’s global team. We believe every Signalite should be given the context to understand decisions, the freedom to act independently, and the responsibility to do what’s right. These principles build upon each other to drive motivation, speed, innovation, and a results-oriented, high-performing culture. We believe that culture is not just about principles, but also behaviors. This belief can be seen and felt in everything we do as Signalites.
- 3+ years experience with Software Engineering
- Algorithms and data structures proficiency
- Knowledge of one or more SQL dialects: MySQL, PostgreSQL, TSQL, etc.
- Motivation to learn new things
Why You’ll Love It Here
- 💰 Competitive salaries based on local market and 401k match
- 🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 🥳 Team activities and get-togethers to connect with your fellow Signalites
- 🏝 Unlimited PTO and remote-first work policy
- 📚 Continuous learning with educational reimbursements provided
- 💻 Hardware is provided such as laptop, mouse, keyboard, headset, and company swag
- 💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy