Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Manager
The Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for accelerating conversions by owning the customer journey across multiple touchpoints and channels. You’ll act as a dot-connecter between sales, marketing and product to implement strategic lifecycle marketing initiatives that drive consideration, acquisition, activation and expansion across both self-service and sales-led journeys.
To be successful you will need to deeply understand and empathize with our target customers, be able to craft resonate messaging across a range of mediums, and be able to execute across a collaborative, distributed team. You’ll bring previous experience in PLG-driven B2B companies to this highly strategic role, focussed on driving results that contribute meaningfully to ChartMogul’s bottom line.
- Develop and execute a multi-channel lifecycle marketing strategy that connects users to ChartMogul’s value, driving acquisition and activation
- Run experiments to optimize campaign performance with a focus on optimizing cycles across all channels including email, website and chat
- Own the messaging strategy across our customer journeys to deliver relevant, timely, and impactful messaging, appropriate for ChartMogul’s personas
- Work with the revenue operations and data teams to build intelligent campaign automation based on relevant signals, triggers, and data points
- Partner with product marketing to build delightful self-service acquisition, expansion and retention campaigns
- Partner with sales to orchestrate nurture and expansion campaigns for sales-led customer acquisition, with built-in feedback loops to support continuous improvement in lead sales readiness, and stage conversion processes
- Support the evolution of our tech stack by implementing tools that impact automation, website analytics, lead scoring, lead enrichment, and nurturing
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years lifecycle or email marketing experience, ideally within a B2B SaaS business with a product-led growth approach
- Native-level English with crystal clear communication skills and experience developing compelling messaging across all digital channels
- Understanding of what to measure, how to measure it, and how to distill data into actionable insights
- Proven ability to build deep and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for ChartMogul
- Familiar with the modern marketing tech stack including a strong hands-on understanding of Google Analytics, Segment, Intercom, Customer.io and Clearbit
- Passion for learning and experimentation, up to date on the latest trends and best practices in the growth marketing space
- Systems-thinker who sees beyond short-term tactics and one-off projects, able to think through how to build processes and mature programs that scale
- A self-starter with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have an incredibly impactful job
- You’ll become part of a team of nice, awesome, and highly dedicated people who all have the same mission: Helping SaaS businesses succeed
- Flexible hours with healthy work-life balance
- All employees, including contractors, receive sick days, paid holiday days, and paternity leave
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket)!
- Initial call with Recruiter
- 1-hour long take-home assessment
- Interview with VP Marketing, Rachel
- Interviews with key internal stakeholders
- RevOps Manager, Thomas
- Product Marketing Manager, Aaron
- Final call with CEO, Nick
- Reference checks and offer
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work in Canada or Europe at this time.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.