5Mins: Lead Product Designer
Hi there! We're 5Mins, and we're on a mission to reignite the passion in workplace learning - helping employees and teams to become better, happier and more successful. A fantastic founding team that has built some of Europe's biggest companies.
We’re building the next generation of learning product - harnessing micro-learning, spaced repetition, AI-driven personalisation and advanced gamification.
Working with us is an exciting opportunity to get involved at the Ground Floor with a high-profile team and well-backed startup solving the workplace learning challenge at a global scale. We offer an attractive compensation and stock options package.
We have offices in London and Porto, and are a truly international team of 20 with other colleagues across France, Germany, Argentina & Greece!
Please feel free to download our demo version of the app from the iOS or Google Play store to get a sense of what we’re building!
What we believe in
Most workplaces around the world are lacklustre, devoid of motivation and inspiration, leading to record levels of employee disengagement. Today, learning is only accessible to the privileged few in larger companies and enterprises, leaving large numbers of the global workforce behind.
Our mission is to inspire each and every employee, manager, and leader regardless of the size of their company to unlock their true potential by learning and growing every day, through bite-size content, gamification and personalized learning paths.
What you'll do
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to lead the UI and UX development of both our mobile and desktop platforms, as we accelerate towards our goal of educating millions worldwide. You will:
- Partner with the product and engineering team to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interaction, and launch new features
- Design each screen on which a user interacts and ensure that the UI visually communicates the desired UX path
- Be the primary point of contact on all things related to UI and UX and hand off assets to Engineering team
- Maintain and improve our current design system
- Be a strong advocate for user-centered design, and leverage user research to guide product development
Who you are
- You bring a minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer for a mobile app
- You have a great understanding of UI ergonomics and UX design
- You are familiar with Sketch and Zeplin
- You are proactive, resourceful, and entrepreneurial, and able to drive things independently
- You have strong project management, execution, and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Nice to have: you have experience working on a similar learning / education product
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/5mins-lead-product-designer
This job offer was originally published on We Work Remotely