Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to support our engineering growth ahead! This is a big year for us at BetterUp and finding the best talent to add to our teams is priority. As a technical recruiter, you will be supporting our CTO and engineering directors on finding brilliant and passionate engineers to scale our product. We have an exciting roadmap ahead and the right technical recruiter will help us find the people to take on the incredible challenges and opportunities to come!
What you’ll do:
- Own the technical recruiting process from start to finish for several roles across the United States:
- Work with hiring managers to define required skills and behaviors, current and future.
- Source candidates through various searches with a focus on DE&I.
- Screen candidates for technical ability.
- Manage interview and feedback processes, driving tools that elevate technical screening processes.
- Drive offers, including generating offer letters, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Build strong, diverse pipelines of quality talent for various positions across all departments.
- Manage BetterUp’s employer brand by telling compelling stories of our opportunity and culture.
- Care for each candidate and nurture a positive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Design and facilitate interview and recruiting discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Continuously and proactively expedite processes for candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 2+ years full-cycle technical recruiting and sourcing experience.
- In-house recruiting experience preferred.
- A good understanding of legal, compliance and related HR regulations pertaining to recruiting.
- Experience sourcing passive technical candidates in various remote locations.
- A growth mindset.
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system.
- A bias towards action.
- Growth stage start-up experience preferred.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy