Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 500+ million devices, and processed over 4+ billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. Haptik’s self-serve Enterprise CX platform empowers brands to build Intelligent Virtual Assistants that power the entire lifecycle from purchase to support, thereby accelerating top-line revenues and improving operational efficiencies. With a 350+ member strong team, Haptik is truly poised to drive the world’s transition to AI-powered conversations.
What will you do every day?
You will develop and execute marketing campaigns in the enterprise software industry, with a significant focus on marketing SaaS products to B2B clients.
Ok, you’re sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Develop product and brand messaging to craft compelling assets that drive customer engagement, including website content, presentations, emails, social posts, and landing pages.
- Conceive and implement demand generation and visibility programs, including email campaigns, product/segment/industry webinars (including partner-supported programs), tradeshows, lead generation, lead nurturing, PPC, and more.
- Create shareable content and write copy appropriate for specific channels to increase brand awareness, establish the brand as a digital transformation thought leader, and build relationships with prospects and customers
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and industry, from existing customers, leads, and brand new audiences.
- Work closely with corporate marketing, other regional marketing team members, sales, and other internal parties as needed to ensure strategic alignment in the region.
Measure, track, analyze, and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall demand generation; create projections and measure ROI.
- At least 4+ years of relevant work experience in marketing for enterprise software companies, including significant experience marketing SaaS products.
- A creative mind and think outside the box to develop new solutions to drive business results.
- Excellent copywriter and creative thinker who can use data and intuition to inform decisions.
- A skillful communicator who can effectively collaborate with multiple departments simultaneously.
- Proficient in social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), Canva, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- PPC proficient in Adwords, Bing, and LinkedIn advertising.
- Experience with marketing automation and lead nurturing processes, Hubspot preferred.
- Bonus points if experienced with Artificial Intelligence software solutions, including intelligent virtual assistants, also known as AI chatbots.
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced a major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world – Oyo Rooms, Ola Cabs, Dream11, Whirlpool, Jio, Disney Hotstar, Zurich Insurance
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy