Tulipshare: Growth Marketing Manager
Headquarters: London, UK
About The Role
We are looking for an amazing, mobile app first, data-driven growth marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting app traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Be responsible for the development, management, and optimization of all paid media programs such as paid search, programmatic, native advertising, and paid social campaigns dedicated to our iOS and Android app.
- Perform daily account management
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into investors, and continually refine our process to enhance conversion.
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness and ROI of all paid activities.
- Collaborate with our head of content & graphic designer to develop a rich growth marketing strategy that attracts a vetted audience of activists looking to invest and meets the needs of the channels you’ll be leveraging.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting to provide insights and recommendations on efficient campaign management and reporting tools to drive our campaign strategy.
- Work with our product managers to ensure we’re getting the right traffic and acquiring the right audiences to drive ROI.
What you’ll bring with you
- Consumer/Fintech apps background
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record driving growth in mobile app install
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of executing ASO audits and implementing outcomes.
- Multi stack experience including TikTok ads, Facebook ads, Google ads, and Twitter ads.
- Must have analytical skills: Google Analytics, Amplitude, Appsflyer
- Good understanding of setting up funnel-based products.
- Past experience in marketing and experience at an early-stage startup or agency is preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with the ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Build the future of activist investing with us.
We believe everyone deserves the chance to invest their money to promote ethical change. So we wake up every morning laser-focused on bringing that idea to life for hundreds of thousands of retail investors.
Our team is growing. That means every member of our team can make a significant impact on the future of our business. We hope to create an environment where every member of our team is inspired and empowered to do the best work of their careers.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tulipshare-growth-marketing-manager
This job offer was originally published on We Work Remotely