Sr. Director, Growth and Demand Generation
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
We are looking for an accomplished Head of Growth Marketing (Director to VP level, depending on the candidate), to empower, build, and grow our growth marketing team composed of paid marketing, marketing operations, web, and beyond. You’ll work with a wide variety of stakeholders across the company, influencing our go-to-market strategy at the highest levels. You’ll collaborate most closely with our Growth Product, BDR, RevOps, Sales, and PMM teams to optimize existing and introduce new programs to accelerate our growth across a variety of vectors.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to build programs that introduce Mode to new segments, verticals, partners, and geographies. You’ll oversee our conversion optimization frameworks and processes, accelerating our growth by testing and learning throughout our funnel, from brand awareness through first purchase, and beyond. You live and breathe all the acronyms–CRO, SEO, A/B Testing, ABM, CAC, SEM, CPL etc–and have expert ability to prioritize the highest leverage opportunities and build clear growth roadmaps for improving customer acquisition.
You are an analytical and creative leader, able to work hands-on with data as well as develop effective ways to engage our audiences. Your strong integrated campaign thinking enables you to achieve results by combining data, intuition, and experience. You challenge the status quo and aren’t afraid to take informed risks and empower your team to do the same.
What you’ll do:
- Report directly to our VP Marketing
- Coach, empower, and grow a group of talented individuals within paid, web, lifecycle, and marketing operations teams.
- Own pipeline generation efforts to support sales motions across segments (SMB, Mid-Market, and Large/Strategic)
- Develop demand campaigns based on go-to-market plans and marketing best practices. Determine campaign objectives, strategies and tactics including marketing channels, testing plans, metrics, dependencies, timelines and budget requirements
- Shape how we go to market by introducing programs that rapidly open up new vectors of growth including account-centric, international, and enterprise.
- Manage marketing budget and forecasting in partnership with Finance and RevOps
- Partner with Marketing Operations to establish best in class technology and processes part of our growth goals
- Establish the data collection for key demand metrics across the funnel, working closely with our data team ensure proper tracking and reporting is in place necessary to measure and optimize results from your team. Develop and execute plans to consolidate all data sources, improve data hygiene, and enhance data with a variety of data enrichment tools.
- Use data to make informed decisions on an experimentation roadmap designed to improve conversion rates, account engagement, and pipeline creation
- Establish key business KPIs and understand underlying drivers to build out strategy and identify new opportunities; build processes for tracking, measuring and reporting results. Analyze campaign effectiveness to optimize marketing spend and improve efficiencies.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis that enables you to move quickly against goals
- Create a collaborative, highly motivational environment focused on high performance as a team.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to build tight feedback loops to optimize efforts across the funnel.
What we look for:
- Alignment with Mode’s values
- Previous experience in product-led sales motions (bottoms up) and top down scaling pipeline needs for rapid growing companies
- Proven track record of delivering results against targets across many workstreams, teams, and agencies.
- Experience developing and driving large, integrated, cross functional global campaigns from end to end
- Deep empathy and proven ability to recruit and coach high performing growth marketing teams in a remote-first environment
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Expert ability to analyze data, foster an always-be-testing environment, and leverage insights to increase performance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Covetous interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience working with Sales and Martech tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, SQL, Contentful, A/B testing and lead enrichment software. Experience using Mode a plus. Experience with account-based platforms like 6Sense, Demandbase, etc also a plus.
- Experience managing $20M+ annual marketing budgets.
- High degree of proficiency in CRO/Growth frameworks and processes, SEO, SEM, CMS/Website management
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy