Senior Frontend Developer – React Native
Our team is fully remote, with most of our engineers currently spread over the Americas but have been building our teams in Europe as well, although this position is only considering people located in the timezone range described in the About You section. We communicate regularly using video chat and Slack, and put a strong emphasis on asynchronous work so people have large chunks of uninterrupted time to focus and do deep work.
- You are located in the following timezone range UTC-6 to UTC-2.
- You understand that great things are accomplished when teams work together.
- You’ve made a lot of mistakes, and most importantly, have learned from them.
- You can code review other team members work and provide assistance and appreciate feedback.
- You’ve learned from building systems and solutions the reasons to avoid technical debt, and how to approach and implement tests and CI practices.
- 1+ years of experience writing React Native code for production apps
- Experience deploying and submitting apps to the AppStore and Google Play Store
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- You are comfortable and even enjoy mentoring others in different skill-sets
- Work on a cross-functional team including backend and UX to build solutions that are easy for customers to understand, work consistently and scale well.
- Review features and requirements, design and implement solutions.
- Understand business requirements and think through solutions in terms of not just the coding implementation but also how the solution fits into the solution and how it solves a customer need.
- Ability to estimate effort and ship on agreed schedule.
- Perform regular code reviews, with the goal of code quality, good design and approach along with pushing engineers to improve and evolve.
- Optimize existing tech stack and solutions, determine path to next step in the evolution.
- Learn, and push those around you to do the same – this is a craft that you’re constantly improving upon.
- Implement solutions that are pragmatic to get the platform built.
- Have the confidence to work with experienced and talented people to just build great things, you’re not a “rock star”.
- $2.500 so you can buy any equipment you need to be happy at your job
- 20 days paid vacation + new year & Christmas
- Conference days don’t count against your vacation days, we want you to stay up-to-date
- We will pay for courses & conferences, if you learn we all learn
- Salary range is wide since we’re hiring for different seniority levels, the range is $70.000 – $110.000 / year depending on experience
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.