Senior Compensation Analyst
The Total Rewards Senior Compensation Analyst will partner with the Head of Total Rewards and the People Team to deliver compelling compensation value propositions for the entire company.
They will play a critical role in the implementation of global compensation programs. Additionally, they will assist with the analysis, development, and implementation of existing and new total rewards initiatives, policies, and procedures to drive the achievement of company goals and ensure competitive compensation and programs are in place.
As the Total Rewards Sr. Analyst, you get to…
- Partner with business leaders to design and implement competitive compensation programs that meet the needs of the company.
- Develop, implement, and manage the strategic direction of health and welfare plans, and other benefit/perk programs.
- Provide technical expertise and proactive guidance to monitor and maintain competitive positioning, and to advance and scale Productboard’s compensation and programs to keep pace with the company’s growth.
- Work with external consultants and professional industry organizations to understand and benchmark market practices.
- Manage compensation surveys, conduct related analysis, researche market competitive practices, and recommend new programs or enhancements based on cost/benefit analysis and benchmarking.
- Manage the planning and design of the bi-annual compensation salary planning process.
- Provide counsel on the creation and analysis of job descriptions to ensure internal and external equity.
- Manage the annual open enrollment process, annual renewal, and bidding process for plans, and offerings.
- Make certain that enhancements to retirement programs incorporate the company’s strategic objectives, satisfies legal requirements, and achieves a balance between market practice, employee needs, and the company’s ability to fund the plan.
- Work closely with People Partners to build and maintain compliant programs and procedures.
- Monitor and implements changes to ensure compliance with global regulations.
- Help with open enrollment including communication, employee meetings, and vendor systems interface.
You’ve been there and done this
- Minimum 3-4+ years of significant experience in Global and Compensation/Total Rewards experience.
- Knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, equity plans, and market pricing.
- Strong preference for experience working in both private and public company environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the MS Office Products and Google apps; including advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets skills.
- Communicates complex compensation practices in simple to understand terms.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information; strong ethics and integrity.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter and results-focused.
- Fearless in moving fluidly between strategy and tactical execution.
- Experienced in applying HR-related legal and compliance knowledge to various business scenarios.
- Remains current on all government regulations involving payroll, including the Fair Labor Standards Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, ERISA, HIPAA, ACA, and other statutory regulations.
- Compiles and audits periodic and special reports on matters for senior HR management.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
It would be great if you also have
- Consulting background from Willis Towers Watson, Aon Hewitt, etc.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation (CCP) or advanced degree.
You can look forward to the following benefits
💰 Competitive compensation and stock options
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy