PerfectServe is seeking an innovative Marketing Manager to drive demand generation for customers and prospects. The ideal candidate will have deep empathy for the customer, experience owning customer retention and cross/upsell metrics and enterprise level prospect lead generation. This role will support several prospect and customer events including road shows and webinars and will require event management experience.
You will also serve as a critical “voice of the customer” – bringing feedback, ideas, and stories to teams across the organization and to fuel campaigns. You are familiar with ABM tactics, opening and expanding large enterprise accounts, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Generate customer account expansion strategies, drive tactics and own the expansion revenue target goals.
- Develop marketing material in support of lead generation and sales enablement.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including our customer success team, sales team and product teams.
- Excel at smaller scale event delivery (~100 person live and virtual events) and be extremely well organized.
- Deliver the customer lifecycle model in support of a seamless customer experience.
- Build product launch campaigns to increase product understanding, adoption, and expansion throughout the customer base.
- Partner with customers to capture their experience with PerfectServe and turn them into customer testimonials across case studies, profiles, and PR.
- Create and launch our customer referral program, encouraging and preparing our customers to be advocates for PerfectServe.
- Partner with Product to turn data insights into campaign tactics, including customer feedback and product adoption.
- Expand our customer portal to allow customers to easily access tools, resources, and training regarding products, services, and industry thought leadership.
- Work with operations to establish appropriate workflows, reporting, prospect/customer journeys, and segmentations that will power campaigns Report on the performance of campaigns and impact on retention and upsell metrics.
- Develop campaigns to drive leads including ABM programs.
Skills and knowledge you should possess
- 7-10 years marketing experience, with experience working with customers, product, and sales
- Autonomous, self driven marketer with the ability to build programs from the ground up
- Depth in full-funnel marketing initiatives and a performance marketing approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various levels of scale
- Fluent in Salesforce and ABM programs
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Flexible and can adapt to fast moving, agile team
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.