Be the first Accounting hire and build this mission-critical function at CoinTracker! As Controller, you will be an integral part of the Finance team. You will be directly responsible for overseeing our financial statements, leading our first audit process, ensuring tax compliance, and building out a world-class Accounting team in a hyper-growth company.
- Implemented internal accounting controls & processes that will produce an unqualified audit opinion for 2023 financials
- Established rigorous monthly, quarterly and annual close processes that reflect best practices
- Achieved full compliance with all city, state, federal and international tax agencies for payroll, business and sales tax
- Upgraded AP / vendor system to support expansion
- Assisted in annual budgeting process, with monthly & quarterly reporting of spend vs. budget
- Hired for at least one tax/ accounting role
Some of the skills we are excited about
- Big 10 with a corporate audit background & CPA
- Previous Controller, Assistant Controller, or Director of Technical Accounting experience
- Previous audit experience with an unqualified opinion issued or received
- 8+ years of total relevant experience
- Experience with Software/ SaaS-related accounting procedures (preferred but not required)
- Experience working within a fast-paced, high-growth technology startup (e.g. 50-300+ people) (preferred but not required)
You may enjoy this role if you
- Want to be the founding member of an Accounting team
- Like building teams and processes from the ground up
- Have intellectual curiosity about/ want exposure to crypto & web3
- Like working cross-functionally from product to partnerships to engineering to customer support and beyond.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.