We are currently growing our design team with down-to-earth creatives willing to shape the products of tomorrow, as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
As a UX Designer, you will blend with BB Agency’s strong design culture. As part of our remote team, you will join 10+ talented UX Researchers, Brand Strategists, and UI Designers who are all passionate about solving sticky problems for our clients.
- Make an impact: We work with clients all over the globe (68% are US-based). We predominantly work with tech SMEs, corporations, unicorns, and funded startups. Our work is used by hundreds of thousands of people every day. We create functional, technical, and go-to-market solutions.
- Research-based: Using extensive research, data, and insights, we design and deploy experiences that are intuitive and easy to use.
- Conceptualize and create digital experiences: You will help transition projects from discovery to prototypes, crafting concepts for product environments. (websites, web, and mobile apps).
- Internal processes: You will help us improve our internal workflows, playbooks, templates, and procedures. We’re a young and agile company and try to maintain a flat hierarchy. We empower you to bring your ideas to the table, improve our processes and take the initiative for building the kind of agency you want to work for.
- Grow with us: As part of our strong design culture, you will engage with your team members daily, work closely with various departments (discovery, branding, development) and have design talks, 1-on-1’s, company meetings, daily standups, and ad-hoc checkpoints to grow your skills and understanding of how a well-structured and researched design can have powerful impacts on the businesses we work with.
🕛 We’re looking for a full-time hire.
🌎 This is a fully remote position.
🇪🇺 Looking for people in Europe due to time-zone alignment.
🇬🇧 Native or Professional English is a must. All company communication is in English. We’ve got 12 different nationalities represented in our agency.
😮 2+ years of UX design experience. (it’s a bonus if you already worked in an agency environment or remotely).
🔮 We’re interested in autonomous and proactive individuals that aren’t afraid to make mistakes, learn along the way, and grow with the agency.
💸 Competitive salary based on your location and experience. We did not define a specific range for the position due to hiring all over Europe.
You are an open-minded, focused, determined, good listener, and you aren’t afraid to make mistakes. You have an understanding of a standard agency workflow. Preferably you have at least 2+ years of experience as a designer and have worked in an agency, tech company, or freelancer.
- UX swiss knife: Familiar with well-known methods and concepts – analytics audit, competitors benchmark, surveys, interviews, personas, journey maps, informational architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and testing. Knowledge in best practices for web-based information architecture and design.
- Human-centric: Investigate and understand the user and client needs. Implement those findings into the product environment, with considerations for accessibility, scalability, technology platforms, and storytelling.
- Problem solver: You love to solve complex (and not so complex) problems. Always looking to research for new ideas and improve current solutions. You can design products from ideation to polished and functional solutions.
- Accountable: You have a strong sense of commitment, accountability, and ownership. You are independent and will solve problems by taking matters into your hands if needed. You are a doer.
- Communication: You can easily communicate with your team members and clients and are confident about getting people buying in around your proposed solutions. You will be part of client meetings to communicate research findings and
- Languages: You are very fluent in English to engage with all international team members and clients. The majority of our clients are from the United States, the United Kingdom, Denmark, France, Australia, etc.
- Bonus: You have experience building interactive prototypes or animation skills.
What to expect:
We value commitment, autonomy, honesty, and willingness to learn. In the end, it’s all about building great experiences for people. We’re modest, simple, and easygoing. Our clients are not flashy — but they make the world go round. If you get excited by building tech that changes people’s lives, you’ll thrive on team BB.
- Make a difference: We’re a small company. Each position that we hire is very autonomous. That means that we’re open to adapt to specific processes and ways of thinking. We want our team to get a say in how we do things and feel a sense of ownership. You will be more than just a cog in a system. You will have the opportunity to build the system.
- Salary: We haven’t decided on the salary range due to this being a remote position. We offer a competitive salary based on your skills, expertise, and location.
- Flexibility: You’ll have the freedom to work flexible hours and maintain a healthy work-life balance. We already operate in multiple time zones and have been doing it for years. We have standard 40 hour work weeks.
- Remote work: We like to think about ourselves as remote-natives. One of the perks of our remote team is that we genuinely trust you to get your job done. You can work from anywhere you see fit. No strings attached. Just make sure you have a decent internet connection.
- Culture: If you’re looking for an agency with a daily happy hour and a ping pong table, we’re probably not the place for you. Our team shares a work ethic that is focused on quality. We hire for openness, willingness to learn, and a curious nature. If you like to work in teams that value great work over loud voices, get in touch.
- Work computer after the first 3 months.
- 20+ vacation days, national holidays, and sick leave.
- Budget for courses, books, conferences.
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy