We’re a small and fast team. You’ll work with a passionate group of designers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists to build products that help pet parents extend the lives of their beloved pets. This is our first User Research hire in the product and design organization, and the role will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of research experience utilizing various design methods (i.e. usability studies, contextual inquiry, surveys, etc.)
- Familiarity with both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Self-directed and motivated. Able to organize and prioritize work independently with feedback and guidance.
- Ability to match research process and speed to the impact and urgency of the need to ensure applicability
- Ability to tease out true needs from articulated desires effectively
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; the ability to influence key stakeholders using research at various levels of the organization.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Fuzzy, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Fuzzyrs and individuals.