Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. At Webflow, we’re on a mission to enable everyone to create for the web — and empower our team to lead fulfilling, impactful lives while we do it. We’re looking for a Procurement Manager to help us build a world-class Procurement function.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Procurement Manager, you’ll…
- Oversee procurement technology systems, end-to-end purchasing processes, policy governance, training/education, and daily operations
- Contribute to the foundational framework of the Procurement function to effectively scale operations in support of Webflow’s goals
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to streamline processes, drive cost efficiencies, monitor operational KPI performance, and ensure policy compliance
- Support internal customers by facilitating accurate and favorable transactions, and on-going supplier management and accountability
- Empower business partners to improve purchasing decisions by developing knowledge guides, templates, and process documentation
- Raise purchase requisitions and manage purchase order processing by coordinating with requesting departments to clarify requirements and specifications
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable and Accounting in an autonomous, supportive team environment to support financial reporting, audit, and close processes.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Procurement Manager if you have:
- Progressive procurement or strategic sourcing experience in fast-paced environments scaling high-growth businesses in the technology industry, preferably at an enterprise software or SaaS business
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to distill complex concepts/insights into digestible formats
- Demonstrated financial acumen and a track record of leveraging data for business impact
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build strong-cross functional relationships
- Clear understanding of procure-to-pay processes and experience implementing company-wide processes and systems, managing cross-functional communications, identifying opportunities of efficiencies, driving automation to optimize for scalable operations
- Experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating vendor contracts
- Owned or implemented financial and procurement technology systems (Zip and NetSuite a plus)
- Ability to work independently or with minimal guidance
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. (remove if you can hire international candidates
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy