We are looking for intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals to join our Data Science & Analytics team. You will partner with our Finance, Engineering, Product, and Operations teams to identify critical issues to the business, develop a deep understanding of them, and design scalable solutions. You will leverage your quantitative and modeling skills to transform signals into insights, and insights into actions. You should have strong analytical insights, excellent communication abilities, and a knack for working across teams in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
- Supporting asset performance such as developing depreciation models for our swappable batteries and vehicle fleets.
- Set up and manage reporting pipelines to help drive monthly, quarterly, and annual financial cycles.
- Drive high-quality, timely analysis that contributes to the high performance and success of the business including analytical models in support of new business opportunities and strategic investments.
- Define and implement metrics, and report tools to provide insights.
- Prepare and present analysis, forecasts, reports and recommendations to senior business and finance leaders to support critical decision-making opportunities
- MS or BS in a quantitative field (e.g., Operations Research, Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering)
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist/Analyst
- Proficient in SQL with some experience of a programming language such as Python
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines and visualization tools
- Capable of turning insights into actionable product ideas
- Strong communication skills with a consistent record of collaborating across a wide variety of teams and disciplines in a dynamic environment
- Prior knowledge/experience in financial analytics is required
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $132,000.00, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.