HR Business Partner, Technology
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to support our Technology organizations. The HRBP will actively partner with management to drive people strategy and collaborate with employees to foster a culture of ownership, trust and collaboration. You’ll have the opportunity to build processes from scratch and directly help our teams develop and scale. This role is essential to enable our business growth and further our mission of creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together!
About the job
- Strategic thought partner for Hackers (Tech) leadership; key advisor to support organizational development, succession planning, and performance management
- Advocate for employees providing HR expertise in areas such as learning and development, career growth, total rewards, and employee relations
- Create and implement people strategies to attract, engage, and retain a strong and diverse talent workforce
- Culture champion promoting company values to guide decision-making and drive thoughtful and effective change management in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with client groups and the HR & PeopleOps teams to build and implement initiatives and overall process improvements to deliver results for Instacart
- Background of at least four (4) to six (6) years as an HR Business Partner in a high-growth technology company and seven (7) years of overall HR or related work experience
- Prior experience supporting Engineering, Product or Design is preferred
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to influence and communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization
- Successful track record of designing and implementing people programs
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on day-to-day matters
- Self starter with an analytical approach and deep business acumen
- Ability to work through ambiguity, think creatively, roll up your sleeves, and manage simultaneous priorities
- BA / BS degree
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.