Customer Success Manager
Torch is looking for a Customer Success Manager to support our customers in increasing performance, engagement, and understanding customer health metrics through optimal use of Torch’s People Development Platform.
The Customer Success Manager will have a deep understanding of their client’s business, use cases, success metrics, and desired outcomes. You will partner with them to document a success plan that aligns with their strategy, and consult with them to ensure Torch products and solutions support these needs. You will build a deep familiarity with the Torch products and services while supporting and collaborating with the Product team by being the voice of the customer for product feedback and roadmap.
The Customer Success Manager will also collaborate with the Sales and the Experience Management team as needed to ensure smooth customer onboarding, onboarding of users, and delivery of an exceptional experience throughout the contract cycle.
At the core of the Customer Success role, you are responsible for the heath, success, and retention of your book of business, however you will be partnering with account management who will lead the contract, negotiations, and renewal / expansion conversations.
- You will maintain and develop a portfolio of active customers across the Mid-Market/Enterprise tier with upwards of 40 accounts in your book of business.
- You will build deep relationships and help our customers deliver value to their organizations through leadership transformations.
- You will conduct regular business reviews and customer check-ins to maintain healthy usage aligned to customer goals while uncovering potential expansion opportunities.
- You will create a strategy, and regularly monitor account adoption to ensure the customer is getting the full value out of their purchase, and collaborating with them to find creative new use cases in areas of low utilization
- You will partner with the Sales team in developing account plans while crafting and delivering proposals to customers to drive expansion revenue.
- You will identify opportunities to expand customers’ investment in Torch by understanding their unique priorities and goals.
- You will support customers in understanding what solutions (Coaching, Mentoring, Collaborative Learning) will best meet their goals.
- You will observe client demand patterns, uptake, and impact and bring this data to Torch’s customer success and stakeholders.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Customer Success on a high-growth SaaS team.
- You have experience in either directly owning renewal and expansion numbers, or partnering with an individual to oversee proposals, procurement, negotiations, renewals and expansion.
- You have demonstrated the ability to hold a diverse portfolio of customer relationships and initiatives, effectively multitask, make progress, and deliver quality and timely work.
- You have a background serving clients in consultative roles with the ability to switch between tactical execution and strategic thinking easily.
- You have experience with Project Management and craft timelines and ensure efficient delivery against key milestones across multiple stakeholders.
- You can manage and communicate process with clients on topics ranging from leadership challenges to the development of execution plans.
- You have experience working in the Learning & Development space (a plus, not mandatory).
- You have experience working with tools including Salesforce, G Suite, and Slack (a plus, not mandatory)
- You have a passion for the field of leadership development, with firsthand experience with coaching and/or mentoring (a plus, not mandatory).
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Social Justice Days.
- Torch Coaching.
- Remote workstation stipend.
- Generous Professional Development Stipend.
Torch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy