Account General Manager – Customer Success
Amino is the leading healthcare guidance platform that helps everyone get the most from their health benefits. Combining data-driven objectivity with a deeply empathetic approach, Amino makes it easy for members to access the best care to meet their needs, while also saving them time and money. Our vision is to put the best healthcare within reach for all Americans, so they can get back to the moments that matter.
As the Account General Manager (AGM) you will have end-to-end accountability for the success of our enterprise customers from post initial sale through ongoing support. The AGM team strives to develop trusted advisor relationships with our customers by helping them maximize the value of our solution. The primary drivers of an AGM are reference-ability and retention. The AGM takes a lead role in the planning, managing, and measuring the ongoing success of our customers.
Amino is authorized to hire in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, MA, MN, MO, NY, OR, SC, TX, TN, UT, WA
What you will do
- Build trusted advisor relationships with customers
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs and explain our product value
- Serve as the customer’s executive relationship manager to monitor overall health, handle escalations, and identify opportunities to strengthen our partnership
- Be an advocate for our customers and work cross-functionally within Amino to ensure successful delivery of customer commitments
- Monitor, report, and ensure adherence to SLAs in our customer contracts. Proactively alert teams of any potential misses and drive research, resolution, and customer reporting.
- Develop best practices and consult with customers to ensure they are receiving and recognizing the greatest possible value from Amino
- Monitor, analyze, and report member engagement data with Amino to gain insights and inform iterative improvement of product feature set and customer engagement strategies
- Provide expert customer insight to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal and referral rates in our customers
- 8 years of relevant customer relationship management experience preferred
- Experience leading enterprise level accounts or strategic customer partnerships, preferably for a similar SaaS company
- Track record of retaining valuable customers, delivering on SLAs, and managing a diverse customer account base
- Being able to conduct executive level presentations and strategic planning sessions with customers in a large group
- Outstanding project management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through
- Desire and ability to negotiate and communicate with customers
- Ability to manage a book of business as an individual contributor
- Passion for working with the healthcare industry and a desire to deeply understand consumer trends in benefits, use cases, and technical elements
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical stakeholders in large enterprises
- Skilled at building customer trust through understanding and consistently addressing customer needs
- A collaborative (and growing!) team, driven by our values: show compassion, raise the bar, stay curious, and act with integrity
- A remote-first environment where we believe you can thrive from anywhere (we’re currently collaborating across 21 states, though we intend to gather semi-regularly come 2022)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO with a company-wide minimum time off culture – We support Aminos in taking the time they need to rest, recharge, take care of themselves and their loved ones, and be active in their communities. We strongly encourage our people to take at least 15 days off per year, with at least 2 days off per quarter – and they are welcome to take as much time beyond that as they need to be their best selves, at work and at home.
- 401K & FSA programs
- Reimbursement for building the WFH setup of your dreams
- 16-weeks paid leave for all parents
- We are a small team who believes that success is a group activity. You should expect to learn from everyone at Amino, and be excited to share your knowledge. You will play a big part in influencing the shape of the product and be empowered to provide your thoughts and ideas.
- We believe in collaboration, respect, and curiosity. We believe in having a growth mindset, and have a passion for solving problems that have never been faced before. Everyone’s input is valued, be it about code, data models, business models, or product ideas.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We know the reputation and track record that the tech industry has, and work hard to be exceptional in this regard.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy