Sr. Product Marketing Manager, SaaS
Product Marketing operates at the intersection of sales, product management, and the larger marketing organization. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be one of our chief storytellers, helping us get our message out to enterprise engineering teams around the world. On our team, our mission is to be the experts in marketing and sales alignment and the masters of our story. The best candidate will take this mission to heart. This role will be go-to-market-driven, driving awareness and adoption of Gremlin through the customer journey.
You have strong verbal and written communication skills and have a knack for articulating complex technical concepts into tangible stories that resonate with a technical end user as well as their leadership. You’re keen to attract the right audience, challenge assumptions, and iterate frequently based on data-driven insights. You’ve developed, executed, and measured end-to-end marketing campaigns. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with other areas of the company to develop and implement marketing strategies, content, and programs that increase awareness and adoption of Gremlin while advocating the practices of reliability.
In this role, you’ll get to
- Act as storyteller for Gremlin’s products through the lens of our customers, developing and leveraging high impact and differentiated solution positioning and messaging.
- Produce a range of content to fuel top, middle, and bottom of the funnel marketing activities, from partnering with the demand gen team to develop messaging for digital ads and email campaigns to creating thought provoking white papers and webinars.
- Understand buyer’s journey for key audiences and map high impact content and messaging appropriately at each stage.
- Work alongside product SMEs to develop and deliver high-impact repeatable sales tools such as collateral, case studies, presentations, competitive positioning, training, sales collateral, etc.
- Understand and address any barriers to consumption of Gremlin’s products
We’ll expect you to have
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Marketing or similar role, ideally in a fast growing SaaS startup targeted at enterprise IT engineering, operations, SRE or DevOps teams
- Track record of effectively partnering with multiple stakeholders, especially product management, engineering, sales, and demand generation teams.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in publications, our blog, on our website, in sales presentations and at events that we host
- Deep analytical skills, equally comfortable pulling out qualitative insights from customer interviews, digging into keyword research, or diving into quantitative marketing metrics
- Comfortable and excited to work in a fast-paced, fully remote team–with opportunities to meet face to face regularly
- You are a pragmatic and practical self-starter; an outcomes-oriented person who can juggle multiple work-streams, loves to problem-solve and can efficiently drive a collaborative process
- You thrive on challenge, and take pride in being an excellent teammate
*The role does not offer sponsorship employment benefits.
**If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy