VP, Brand and Content Marketing
We’re looking for a VP of Brand & Content Marketing to own the development of our brand positioning and consistency, and the execution of our content strategy as we tell our brand story to the world. One part content strategist. One part creative catalyst. One part storyteller. Sounds cool, right? It really is – if you have what it takes. This person will lead multiple teams including Brand, PR, Content, and Social.
You must be a strong strategic brand thinker and have experience across brand development, public relations, creative and content marketing, social media, and thought leadership campaigns. You will play a central role in defining the future of the 1Password brand and pave the path for IPO.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years’ leadership in brand marketing, content marketing, public relations, and external communications, preferably with pre-IPO and/or public company experience.
- Experience helping to define and win brands and categories, particularly within high-growth dynamic environments.
- Experience building and directing brand and communications marketing teams.
- Experience building strong internal communications functions with Executive leaders to build culture and cohesion.
- Ability to deliver proactive narratives while also managing issues across go-to-market planning and competitive positioning for an expanding product portfolio.
- A proven background in driving measurable public relations results in support of business goals, global brand, and high-profile executives.
- Exceptional leadership skills with an ability to set a positive tone and effectively manage, inspire, and develop a world-class team.
- The ability to think both critically and creatively, be naturally curious, generate ideas, perform rigorous analysis, be a good communicator, facilitate conversations, solve problems, build consensus, understand tactics and content strategy, and to digest research and distill complex information into clear, concise, compelling, and actionable insights – essentially to build a bridge and contribute to the ‘big idea’ or the ‘a-ha moment.’
What you can expect
- Brand Marketing: Build out the long-term brand strategy for 1Password, and launch the redefined brand in 2022. Help us gain mindshare among B2C and B2B audiences, and become the beloved security brand for consumers, businesses, and developers.
- Content Marketing: Build out a long-term and cohesive content strategy to aid traffic growth via SEO and gain mind-share via thought leadership. Play a central role in defining the voice and tone of the 1Password brand and integrate it in every content piece we write as an organization.
- PR & Comms: Create a strategic comms plan that will support 1Password’s short-term and long-term brand-building and product launches. Lead the Outbound Fury team to increase our share of voice in the media.
- Social Media Marketing: Define the next chapter for our marketing campaigns via our social media channels at Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc. Create business, developer, and consumer communities via online and offline channels.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy