Customer Support Representative (German Speaking)
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- 5 time Best Places to work 2022 by Builtin. Including Over Best Companies SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, Austin
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
The Customer Support Representative is primarily responsible for handling customer queries from Registrants, Taskers and Clients while driving for a one-touch resolution experience. You will handle contacts including account usage, helping customers book a task and providing support for Taskers running their business on the platform. We aim to live our values in every interaction and are looking for customer support agents who care deeply about making everyday lives easier for our community.
On the Customer Support team, your primary focus and passion will be working directly with customers via chat, email or phone, whilst also allowing time for regular team meetings, coaching’s, company-wide learning and development opportunities.
- Learn & be able to assist customers in the Taskrabbit experience across our dual-side marketplace.
- Efficiently address & solve user issues primarily via live channels while maintaining & exceeding KPIs aimed at customer satisfaction, productivity, and accuracy.
- Build connection and trust with your customers, going above and beyond to provide an exceptional experience, with the aim to resolve their queries in an appropriate manner first time.
- Be organized, accountable and responsible – using your resources to keep informed of all site and policy changes as they occur and be able to articulate them accurately and succinctly to support customers.
- Anticipates and responds with energy to new challenges, the unfamiliar, and the urgent.
- Be a customer champion, identify their needs, be their advocate, and ensure we are continuously improving.
- We’re looking for candidates with great people skills!
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, contact center experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills: You must exhibit empathy, courtesy, kindness, efficiency, confidence and helpfulness.
- Tech-curious, excellent typing skills and adaptable in navigating online tools and systems.
- We’re growing! Adaptability and a love for change and improvement in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills: have a strong command of grammar and spelling.
- Strong critical thinker and adept at problem-solving.
- Interpersonal skills: Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Display calm conviction, confidence, and empathy when handling customer escalations
- Reliable & Punctual: Displays excellent time management, takes pride in a job well done, embraces change and feedback, while seeking continual improvements to perform.
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Available full-time (40 hours / week).
- Fluency in English and German.
- Eligible to work in Poland, we will not support relocation for this position.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy