Seat Engine Ticketing: Senior Designer
Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
- Utilize Seat Engine brand standards to apply design assets to the Seat Engine application.
- Create designs for venue websites and implement design into website builds.
- Collaborate with our Product Manager and Engineers in all phases of product development.
- Comply with ADA guidelines and all accessibility-related laws in the design and creation of venue’s websites
- Conceptualize creative ideas with clients and create mockups for client’s approval
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with the Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product or UX / UI Designer within a consumer facing organization.
- Portfolio of at least 5 design projects
- Excellent visual design skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Great multitasking & time-management skills
- Team-player mentality & ability to work well with others.
- Bonus if you know CSS & HTML but this is not required
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/seat-engine-ticketing-senior-designer
This job offer was originally published on We Work Remotely
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.