Customer Support Analyst, Interakt
Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 500+ million devices, and processed over 4+ billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 400+ member strong team, including some of the finest minds in Artificial Intelligence, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution. We are building bots for all sizes of Enterprises, big and small – come and join us!
We are a full-stack conversational AI company from building products to delivering bots for our clients.
Haptik’s Hybrid Work Model:
- Haptik plans to operate in a hybrid work-model where our employees will have the flexibility to Work-from-Home (WFH) for up to 3 out of 5 working days every week.
- In addition to Mumbai where we already have an office, places like Bangalore, Delhi/NCR and Pune will also have an office space soon in 2022 as many of our current employees are also based in these cities.
- You’re encouraged to apply only if you’re either based in one of these 4 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune) or are open to relocating to one within 3 months of joining us.
What will you do every day?
As a Support Analyst, you will be working in a fast-paced agile environment where you will use your knowledge and understanding of Interakt’s platform to research, and solve our customer’s queries with respect to Product and technical issues and ensure our users are delighted with their Interakt experience.
Ok, you’re sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Solid Customer Support skills
- Excellent at Query Resolution
- Should have basic technical knowledge of SAAS based applications
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and good typing skills.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via WA, email or phone
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product discrepancies
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues (including basic technical) are resolved
- Interpersonal skills to interact positively with clients who may be upset or stressed.
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world – Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy