Senior Developer (Finland)
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Senior Developers.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Working as part of our team of software professionals, building applications that are at the core of our client’s businesses, creating e.g. effective electronic customer service and distribution channels, information services, online stores, and applications for the industrial internet
- Helping with technical and architectural planning of the application
- Sharing your knowledge among team members and supporting them with their technical challenges
Your skills and attributes of success:
- You value code that is easily read by humans and efficiently executed by machines
- Fluent ways of communicating with the customer and your team members
- Motivation to learn new, share your knowledge and grow to the next level
- Fluent communication skills in English and at least limited working proficiency in Finnish
For us, it’s important to find interesting projects matching your career goals, be they more front-end, back-end, or data-heavy. Based on your interests, there are possibilities for various career paths, including team lead, coding cloud applications architect, data-driven developer, delivery or pre-sales support, solution architect, tech ambassadorship, cloud strategy consulting, etc.
We also appreciate it if you’re an active contributor to the tech community and/or interested in giving meetup/conference presentations or writing blog texts.
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy