Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future for our clients? We’re always looking for customer obsessed people who are curious, data-driven, have a growth mindset, and thrive in solving complex business problems.
As a critical member of the Client Services Team, you are responsible for building relationships with our key clients and delivery teams to understand, evaluate and make strategic recommendations on how to make impact and execute on business goals.
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Account Director with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Our Account Director will be a key partner to our clients with an in-depth understanding of clients’ goals, challenges, and how to best make impact to their business. This individual will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship, leading strategy sessions, helping to guide our clients to solve their business challenges by applying thought leadership and solution services deemed appropriate for their business. Collaborating with key team members across disciplines to deliver the highest quality work will be vital.
Would you like to…
- Maintain and grow assigned portfolio with an annual revenue target of $10M-$15M through identification of organic growth opportunities
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with your clients by understanding their ecosystem and business goals
- Act as trusted advisor for any questions, challenges, escalations
- Create proposals and SOWs to drive account growth, facilitate client presentations to promote capabilities, and leads presentations and communication to senior and executive level audiences on complex projects
- In partnership with PMO and recruiting, drive resourcing, onboarding, and ongoing support for the consultant delivery team
- Responsible for staying informed on activities that are occurring within each project on their account, act as the final sign off on all documentation/deliverables before they go to a client. This includes budget, project plan, samples/concepts, and deliverables
- Accountable for account planning development, general business rhythms for internal reporting, and continued client communication for all projects, business brief, budgets, and planning
- Collaborate with PMO, work to create estimates with the team for client approval and approves client invoices
- Prepare MBRs and QBRs of client activities, manages monthly revenue forecasts, and plans for future development of the account
- Responsible for achieving client KPIs and ensuring overall positive client satisfaction
We would like you to have…
- 8+ years of agency, consulting experience or client services with enterprise customers
- Proven ability to work independently, run with ambiguity, and thrive in change
- Executive communications, engagement, and influence
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously across several lines of business
- Understanding of Microsoft ecosystem, business needs, challenges, and internal organizational structure
- Strong financial understanding, and experience pricing, pitching, and winning incremental business
- Diplomatic in providing a strong POV and at times, having hard conversations
- Demonstrated ability to understand how to run business and commercial models (including, but not limited to, portfolio management, P&L influence, business planning)
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy