Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer
Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to add a Senior Salesforce Engineer to our Business Applications team to support our salesforce ecosystem and solutions. This role is for you if you possess a blend of engagement skills, a craving for technology and system knowledge, attention to detail, critical thinking, and a passion for frictionless systems. Come join a collaborative and growing organization where you can make a difference.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that
As a Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of SFDC CPQ application. Additionally, you will also work with the end-users and their management to improve processes and workflows.
- Design, configure, administer and customize SFDC CPQ including, but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and Visual Force Pages.
- Develop and maintain technical design documents related to system architecture.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Support the integration of CPQ application to the SAP ERP.
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards.
- Experience in creating/updating system documentation including configuration changes, data mapping requirements, functional designs, test cases and deployment plans as needed for the engagement.
- Documenting, maintaining standardization and dedicatedly seeking ways to constantly improve processes & procedures.
- Validate software quality and conformance to specifications and business requirements through unit-functional testing, and identify the root cause of defects and develop fixes in the system.
- Work with management, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Finance Business team to scope work and produce estimates.
- Collaborate closely with other solution architects to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Provide pre- and post-implementation technical support.
- Working with SFDC support to resolve issues with Subscription Billing and related applications. Maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Ability to prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to develop new skills.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Experience integrating the Salesforce platform with internal and external systems
- Deep understanding of overall Salesforce ecosystem
- You have come from a programming background using one or more of the languages such as APEX, Visualforce, Java, Python
- Enterprise integration architectures such as SOA, RESTful, ETL
- You have a deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles.
- Deep understanding on CPQ, SaaS and subscription billing processes.
- Understanding of Quoting, Opportunity Management & Order Management processes is preferred.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- You have the desire to learn and apply new technologies
- You have the ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary
- Understanding of cloud offerings market space concepts
- You have good interpersonal skills
- Experience in translating customer business requirements into workable technical solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative is required.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience.
What We Offer You: Wow, I want that.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We’re always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
We don’t expect people to work 12-hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment
Base Pay Range
SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area
Base Pay Range: $156,000 – 214,500 per year
California (excludes SF Bay Area), Washington (excludes Seattle Metro), Washington DC Metro, and Massachusetts
Base Pay Range: $146,400 – 201,300 per year
All other cities and states excluding California, Washington, Massachusetts, New York City Metro Area and Washington DC Metro Area.
Base Pay Range: $132,800 – 182,600 per year
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy