ReactJS Web Developer
So far, we have engineered a really clever piece of software that’s in daily use at some of the biggest and most advanced Social Media Teams in Germany and Europe.
Building on this success, we would like to find another smart, passionate and enthusiastic engineer to help us make our software even better for our customers!
If you are looking for a job in an established (but still growing) SaaS startup and you love to build software that’s both fun and easy to use, this could be it!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You like to build clean and well structured Software that your clients love to use.
- You’ve been making your way through the world of frontend frameworks for at least 3 years, have developed a variety of applications and have an understanding of the good and the bad aspects of each framework.
- Your ReactJS skills are strong. You know how to build large and scalable web applications.
- You know how to spot performance issues and how to resolve them.
- Using a DVCS like git comes natural to you.
- You enjoy working within a team, helping fellow team members find elegant solutions to complicated problems and would happily jump into a code review at a moment’s notice.
YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- At least 3 years of commercial experience.
- Previous commercial experience building component-based web applications.
- A practical approach to development including the reuse of shared components and open source projects rather than always reinventing the wheel.
- In-depth knowledge of the ReactJS ecosystem including Redux, Redux-Saga, Reselect, Styled Components.
- An appreciation of good UI/UX design and the ability to translate wireframes into high quality, reusable code.
- Fluid in the different approaches to storing and structuring data (e.g. Immutable Structures).
- An understanding of test driven development with frameworks like Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance optimisation.
- Common development tools such as Git, Babel, Create-React-App and Yarn have been part of your toolkit for a while.
- Some experience with React Native. Even if it was a small demo or side project.
- Startup-Spirit (ambition, flexibility & willingness to experiment)
- You are able to work and communicate with your teammates through our core hours (11am to 4pm german timezone)
THESE SKILLS WOULD BE BENEFICAL FOR YOU
- Knowledge of some of the new cutting-edge ECMAScript features.
- If you have experience with web workers and/or progressive webapps, you would definitely be hitting the ground running by bringing in new skills into the team!
- Some exposure to Typescript.
- Mobile app development in either/both the iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Commercial React Native experience.
- Experience iteratively moving/upgrading an older code base to a newer platform. (We are currently migrating BackboneJS to ReactJS)
- Regular contributor or author to an open source project.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.