Senior Data Analyst (m/f/d)
We built Pitch for people who are thirsting for a better way to design, collaborate on, and share presentations. In order to improve our product, we continuously seek to improve our understanding of the user journey from first hearing about Pitch, to creating the first deck, to inviting team member to collaborate, and beyond.
One lens we’ve relied on to better understand this complex journey is data.
As a Senior Data Analyst on our Analytics team, you’ll shed numerical light on the many mysteries that await us as we build and position Pitch as the greatest presentation tool known to humanity in 2023 and beyond.
What you’ll get to do…
- Inform and influence our growth and product strategy through data exploration.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, User Research, Customer Support, Finance and Product to make data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Play a key role in enabling and promoting self-service analytics among stakeholders in the wider organization.
- Guide teams through experimentation-based execution.
- Partner with Data Engineering to maintain and extend our Data Warehouse (SnowFlake), improve data quality and documentation.
This role is perfect for you if you bring…
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or in a relevant field.
- High proficiency in SQL and comfortable navigating data to perform a wide range of analyses.
- High proficiency in using BI tools.
- Experience with Git.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in playing the role of “project manager” when the occasion calls for it.
Not a must, but it would be great if you have…
- Experience in SaaS business models.
- Experience with marketing analytics.
- Experience with dbt.
- Understanding of statistical concepts like causal analysis.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy