Senior Social Marketing Manager
Do you have great social media marketing and strategy chops? Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who are curious, have a growth mindset, and are looking to help drive the future of social media!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Social Media Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
In this role, you will partner with a diverse team of marketers to lead the development of content strategies and execute engagement, event coverage, product announcements, and influencer efforts on social. The ideal candidate understands both paid and organic social media, can streamline processes and communications and has strong foundational knowledge of platforms to drive business goals. You should have strong business acumen and excel at strategic thinking, project management, problem-solving, and collaborating across teams. You can work with little oversight, support multiple workstreams, and quickly adapt to various project needs, delivering solutions that exceed client expectations.
Would you like to…?
- Lead social-driven workstreams that support the Marketing team on client projects that may include brand, campaign, content development, audience and market research, and other innovative experiences
- Curate and manage social media content in collaboration with the design team to ensure content is relevant, on-brand, and current to social media standards and trends. This includes briefing the design team and creative partners for social photo and video shoots for organic and paid social based on brand and product storytelling
- Strengthen relationships with all social platform reps in order to keep clients in front of algorithm changes and platform preferences
- Develop real-time social content & coverage plans for tentpole events and cultural moments
- Lead ongoing community management, monitoring and crisis response plans
- Represent the voice of the customer and community by staying in tune with conversations around the brand on social; use that knowledge to drive effective communication and new product innovation
- Lead conversations with clients in determining success criteria (pre and post campaign) and establish benchmarks
- Manage content optimization, reporting/analytics, and prepare reports and/or presentations on social media marketing activities. May be required to interface with senior leaders, clients, and their stakeholders
- Analyze and synthesize findings from audience, brand, and market research to build social strategy roadmaps, run client workshops, and develop insightful, informed, and actionable strategic briefs
- Monitor industry and competitive trends in social media channels, tools, and metrics and remain current on social media industry developments to help strengthen strategy
- Plan and pitch cutting-edge digital and social strategies tied to goals and frameworks to an audience of internal stakeholders and senior clients
- Develop and distribute a variety of documentation from briefs, playbooks, quick start guides, strategy decks, and engagement calendars across industry-standard tools such as PowerPoint, Google Docs, Sprinklr, and Smartsheet
- Assist in cultivating strong relationships with third-party content providers/vendors to consistently source content creators and talent and other relevant partners
- Lead the planning and execution of influencer, ambassador, demand-gen and educational content campaigns to increase user engagement, followers, website traffic, sales, and retention
- Manage annual organic social budget, forecasting, planning and tracking to optimize spend based on business objectives
- Travel and attend events to oversee and execute planned on-the-ground social activations
- Support the Marketing team to achieve internal goals including building a culture of thought leadership and customer expertise
We would like you to have…
- 6-8+ years of experience managing social media and creating paid and organic strategies for consumer brands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social platforms and digital content channels with proven experience using that knowledge to identify core challenges and opportunities, create cutting-edge social media strategies and social program architectures, and deliver strategic measurement, testing, and optimization plans set against competitive benchmarks and KPI’s to drive business results
- Proven experience delivering actionable insights and recommendations gleaned from deep knowledge of social and community platforms, social and digital trends and innovations, audience segmentation research, and industry best practices to push the boundaries of what is possible
- Strong understanding of and experience with foundational strategy methodologies, discovery work, market and audience research, industry trends, and consumer behavior analysis with the ability to translate these findings into social strategies that align with business goals
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and in client-facing roles
- Ability to quickly analyze, distill, and present complex subject matter with people at all levels within an organization in a remote environment
- Knowledge of PC gaming and the consumer electronics industry is a plus
- Agency experience is a must
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy