Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
Data engineer in financial data warehouse and financial reporting builds data pipelines, tools, BI dashboards, and SQL queries to support data consumers such as Accounting, Financial & Strategy, and Business Leaders. The use cases include financial reporting and statements, accounting close & auditing, core business metrics, financial forecasting, and financial data analytics.
Remote Friendly. You can work close to where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime (US & Canada only)
- Strong communication and have worked with cross functional teams like Finance and accounting
- Experience working with Financical data modeling, data architecture design, and data pipelines
- Experience working with big data technologies e.g Snowflake, Airflow, Kinesis, S3
- Expert in SQL and high-level languages such as Python, Java or Scala
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn general finance standards and processes, such as accounting close, financial statements, auditing, financial planning, and analysis
- Experience leading design reviews and has actively participated in design reviews of related software
- Experience influencing a team’s technical and business strategy by making insightful contributions to team priorities and approaches
- 6+ years experience in Software engineering with a focus in data
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
- Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
- Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
- Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
- Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
- Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
- Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
- Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
- Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
- Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
- Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.