Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success team at Argyle combines product and industry knowledge with relationship building skills to help our customers achieve the most from the Argyle product. We believe there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information, and we help implement and support solutions for our clients to leverage that data.
What will you do?
You will be the primary point of contact for our most strategic customers and will work with them through all process stages, including integration, scaling, product expansion, and account management. You will be responsible for analyzing customer data and working directly with our product team to enhance future value. You will also be tasked with building the materials and processes to enable a repeatable customer success model.
- Own the customer lifecycle by onboarding new clients, driving adoption, tracking renewals, and working closely with the sales team on upsells and cross-sells
- Manage and nurture multiple customer relationships, including proactively and confidently engaging with key contacts to convey the value of our product
- Monitor KPIs and customer health to reduce churn risk, promote retention, and improve the overall customer experience
- Troubleshoot and provide insights on how to use the various features of our API while working closely with the support team as a point of escalation for complex issues
- Build the systems and processes necessary to create a scalable customer success department
What are we looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing, solution-oriented role
- Ability to develop strong, loyal, and long-lasting client relationships
- Strong technical acumen coupled with the desire to learn the ins and outs of Argyle’s API
- Exceptional ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Excitement to perform and deliver in a high-growth environment, and strive for continuous improvement
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Health Insurance (US residents only)
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy