Design System Designer
While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
We’re looking for a Design Systems Designer with foundational knowledge of user-centered designed principles to help shape our evolving design language. We want to take our best moments and turn them into reusable solutions across the platform. If you are someone who sees big patterns where others see small interactions, this role is for you.
You’ll work closely with UX and App Platform Engineering team members, and operate with an intense focus on enabling design and UI development at scale, while holding space for the subtler sciences of intuition, art, and humanity. In this capacity, you’ll be integral to creating and maintaining a best in class design system that will serve both Product Designers and Engineers. This role will report to the UX Manager.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to deliver experiences that are intuitive, cohesive and true to our brand.
- Work with the Design Governance Committee to encourage use of shared patterns and components and identify gaps and opportunities to improve our current design system.
- Make improvement suggestions on Design System tools and workflows.
- Maintain Figma design library and design system documentation in ZeroHeight.
- Conduct audits of the current app to document all known usage of variations of components and patterns.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of experience as a product designer.
- Has 1+ years of experience focusing on design systems, maintaining and adding to a unified, cohesive set of UX and visual guidelines for all products.
- Has a portfolio demonstrating the ability to develop a well-considered and robust Figma component library.
It would be amazing if:
- You have demonstrated understanding of information architecture, usability, UI and UX design.
- You have knowledge of best practices for developing responsive web components, with inclusivity, accessibility, and internationalization in mind.
- You’re passionate about design systems and knowledgeable about new technologies and processes within the field of design technology.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and unlimited paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy