Our Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team works collaboratively to delivers actionable recommendations that help clients win in the marketplace. Focused on market impact and business growth, we’re at the forefront of customer experience as we navigate the complex needs of our industry.
At NCS, we help consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands, publishers and retailers improve advertising effectiveness across almost every platform, channel and device – delivering solutions to their biggest challenges.
As a Junior Accountant, you’ll be part of a fast-paced and agile team, where you’ll gain exposure to a broad scope of finance, accounting, and financial operational functions.
Remote Postion- Eastern or Central Time Zone
- Partner with business teams on tracking of contractual client commitments
- Applies payments received and researches unapplied payments to determine correct allocation
- Prepare month end journal entries related to billing and cash application
- Create month end reporting and commentary on AR reporting for finance team
- Coordinating periodic AR reviews within finance team
- Create collections forecast and assist in cash flow analysis to identify areas to improve cash flow
- Oversight on client invoicing and collection
- Process holder of the Order-to-Cash in Financialforce
- Understanding Rev Rec processes and policies
- Reviewing client contracts for appropriate documentation
- Understanding functionality of invoicing and cash app within Financialforce
- Submitting requests through the process for payment to vendors
- Ensuring vendor payments are recorded accurately to the appropriate GL account/cost center
- Preparing accrual each month
- New vendor set-up
Coordinate with third party partners to track monthly usage
- Allocate revenue internally to specific client accounts
- Calculate expense and coordinate with vendor contacts
- Flag and address any variances/discrepancies
Our comprehensive benefits package (including health & wellness plans, 401(k) retirement coupled with a NCS match, a generous paid time off policy, and if eligible, a discretionary incentive/bonus) is designed to be inclusive for all employees and families, and we take pride in ensuring that employees are rewarded holistically for the role they are doing and their performance.
A reasonable estimate of salary range for a new employee to be offered this role would be between $46,000 – $77,000, which would be adjusted based on each employee’s geographic location. The position of each employee within a compensation range at NCS is dependent on several individual circumstances, such as experience, training, certifications and other business requirements/needs.
EOE (equal opportunity employer) statement:
NCSolutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.