Head of Customer Success
This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
We loathe bad digital experiences. Confusing flows, broken buttons, poor design, page slowness – all of it. We’ve built an incredibly powerful software platform to help rid the world of frustrating digital experiences and we’re looking to build a team of experts to help our customers help their customers achieve a more perfect digital experience with FullStory.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at FullStory, the Head of Customer Success will be responsible for guiding a team of post-sales professionals and partnering with our customers to help eliminate those problematic customer experiences while unlocking real business value in the process.
To be successful in this role, you should have a deep understanding of Customer Success and be able to distinguish between good and great customer service. As a customer- and team-centric leader, you will play a key role in building a team and shaping processes focused on driving product adoption while ensuring the long-term success, retention, and growth of FullStory’s customers.
In a typical day, you might:
- Lead a best-in-class global Customer Success organization that ensures our customers achieve desired outcomes through the adoption of FullStory’s Digital Experience Intelligence platform.
- Recruit, hire, and develop Customer Success leaders and their respective teams to promote a culture of collaboration, over-achievement, and continuous learning.
- Drive Customer Success outcomes including improved platform adoption, increased customer health scores, and elevated renewal rates.
- Measure the effectiveness of our Customer Success Practice by analyzing data to define and refine operational metrics and systems in pursuit of predictable, positive outcomes.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience in B2B SaaS across all customer segments with emphasis on the Enterprise segment.
- Leadership experience in Account Management and/or Customer Success.
- Experience guiding global Customer Success organizations.
- A track record for managing and developing second-line leaders.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations.
The impact you’ll have in 6 months:
- Introduce and operationalize a set of trusted key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive performance and accountability for CSMs, generate clarity and coaching opportunities for managers, and deliver positive results for both our customers and our business.
- Clearly define the business value of the Customer Success organization to internal stakeholders and establish partnerships that are clearly defined and built on a foundation of trust.
The impact you’ll have in 12 months:
- Process improvements and improved execution result in improved retention metrics that are in line with our fiscal year projections.
- Clearly defining roles, responsibilities, KPIs, and accountability with the Customer Success team and its business partners results in both improved business performance and increased levels of employee satisfaction.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy