Solution Consultant – Customer Success
Solution Consultant (SC) helps existing Sage Intacct customers expand the adoption of Sage Intacct’s product offerings. The SC is responsible for evoking confidence in Sage Intacct’s functionality and technology infrastructure and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. The SC will collaborate with Customer Account Managers (CAM) and Customer Account Executives (CAE) in sales cycles and is primarily responsible for:
- Gathering Business Requirements
- Suggesting, positioning and presenting Sage Intacct product offerings and Partner Solutions to solve customer business requirements
- Prepare and present impactful presentations that clearly articulate Sage Intacct’s value.
SC is also required to complete other SC related tasks assigned by Sage Intacct management.
- Support Customer Success add-on and renewal opportunities with the objective of expanding Sage Intacct product adoption and reducing product/customer churn.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Sage Intacct’s solutions to all levels including lines of business managers and “C” level executives
- Understand customer requirements/needs and establish Sage Intacct’s solution to address their needs
- Develop, present, and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the Sage Intacct solution
- Support CAM’s and CAE’s in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting materials
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with CAM’s and CAE’s
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Previous Experience with Sage Intacct desired.
- 2+ years’ experience as; pre-sales engineer, implementation consulting or customer support for an accounting or financial software application.
- In depth knowledge of accounting (or demonstrable experience of accounting processes)
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the sales cycle
- Successful quota achievement
- Familiar with internet application software, XML and web services.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.