Senior Product Marketing Manager
As an early Senior Product Marketing Manager at CoderPad, you will represent the voice of our customers – using that to develop positioning and campaign strategy, craft messaging, drive cross-sell and product adoption, and partner with our U.S. Sales and CS teams to drive expansion revenue.
Working with the Director of Product Marketing and cross-functional stakeholders, you will play a critical role in supporting launches with a fast-paced development team who is highly focused on creating products that users love and value! You’ll also be on the ground floor of supporting cross-sell between complementary products (CoderPad and CodinGame) that support different phases of the interview process, while eventually working to bring them into the same platform.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to jump in and make an immediate impact with passionate and smart colleagues from diverse backgrounds, working on a product that developers love!
Key Sample Projects:
- Engage with customers to understand our products and buyers, the competitive landscape, and our position in the market relative to short- and long-term trends
- Refine and execute a smooth product launch and release process for new features
- Lead campaigns to drive adoption of key features post product launch
- Create materials and internal assets for our Sales and Customer Success teams to drive expansion revenue and improve retention
- Help manage and execute win/loss programs
- Work with content teams to improve website presence and ensure the messaging speaks to our various buyer personas
- 4+ years of marketing experience, where you’ve been involved in product launches and ongoing releases for a technical SaaS business
- Deeply familiar with the product launch process – running multi-channel launch campaigns that have driven product adoption with supporting metrics
- Proactively reaching out to buyers to understand their challenges and motivations, and mapping them to features and value propositions
- Participation in persona development and talking to customers (e.g. win/loss programs)
- Data-driven approach to gathering customer and market insights, packaging them for go-to-market success, and aligning GTM and Product teams
- Experience developing product training materials and sales assets for launching to different customer segments and personas
- Building successful relationships and leading cross-functional Sales, CS, Marketing, and Product teams
- Active listener who is innately curious, open-minded, proactive and asks clarifying questions, and comfortable with ambiguity
Nice to Haves:
- Enterprise product launch experience, or a willingness to learn about enterprise buying behavior
- Experience marketing to a technical or HR/recruiter audience, though a keen interest to deep dive and learn quickly is most important
This role is REMOTE and can work from anywhere in the U.S. Qualified candidates must reside in the United States and be able to work as full-time employees without current or future visa sponsorship.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy