Sr. Marketing Manager, Integrated Media
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. As a Sr. Marketing Manager, Integrated Media, you will be responsible for planning and executing performance and brand media plans with the objective of acquiring new Instacart customers and supporting product and retailer initiatives. You will work and report to senior leadership on a weekly basis on the status and performance of key paid marketing and growth programs. This is an incredible opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Marketing team at Instacart and to have a large impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own strategy, analysis, and optimizations for programmatic video channels (YouTube, OLV, OTT Video, DRTV)
- Support strategy, analysis and execution of other media channels including streaming audio, podcasts, display, direct mail, OOH etc.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns based on daily, weekly, and monthly performance data and marketplace trends
- Collaborate with Brand, Product Marketing & Co-Marketing TEAMS on upcoming campaigns and go to market initiatives by designing and implementing custom media programs to drive business KPIs.
- Work closely with Data Science and Engineering on measurement and to define a testing roadmap (creative, network, audience, etc…)
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test takeaways to the broader marketing team and relevant stakeholders
- Analyze first and third party data, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-driven optimizations
- Deliver against aggressive growth goals (CPA, ROI, GMV, etc…)
- Manage agency relationships and provide direction based on performance goals
- 7-10 years of professional experience in performance or growth marketing including managing multiple digital and offline media channels.
- Experience launching multi-million dollar, full-funnel media campaigns for brand or product launches.
- Deep experience collaborating with cross-functional teams including Brand, Product Marketing, Creative, and Marketing Analytics
- Proven track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to develop actionable insights and detailed understanding of cross-channel attribution.
- Data driven with strong analytical problem solving skills with a consistent record of using data to make decisions and ability to evaluate and optimize toward key business outcomes in terms of LTV, ROI, CPA etc.
- Strong understanding of the digital video marketing ecosystem across OLV, OTT, YouTube, Connected TV and more.
- Experience with building experimentation frameworks at scale and understanding of media measurement and tools including MTA, MMM, geo-holdouts, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Enthusiastic attitude; willingness to roll up the sleeves and help where needed, a passion for digital marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel, SQL a plus
- Experience in a startup or fast growing company
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.