Sr. Industry Marketing Lead
Our Business Marketing team is growing and we’re seeking a Senior Industry Marketing Lead to develop and launch a Global Industry Marketing program for Reddit. This role will report directly to our Head of Event Marketing and will support efforts to scale Reddit’s speakership and industry visibility across the US, UK, Germany, Canada and Australia.
We’re looking for a seasoned marketing leader who is highly skilled in managing paid and non-paid industry opportunities, project management, global cross-functional team partnership, positioning development, event planning, event execution, event production and creative oversight.
The role of the Business Marketing team is to connect Reddit’s 100,000+ communities to businesses globally. We are passionate about helping businesses understand the power of Reddit and how it helps them achieve their objectives.
The successful candidate will possess an equal mastery in spearheading a global thought leadership program and in producing supporting event experiences that directly reinforce and strengthen in market business messaging. The candidate will need to be adept in linking big picture strategy concepts and creative thinking with the more executional-focused project management, communication and detail oriented skill sets.
- Develop and build a best in class Global Industry Marketing function at Reddit by identifying strategic priorities in current and developing markets and by providing industry expertise and guidance to the broader business marketing team.
- Create a compelling Industry Marketing proposal for our 2023 year including function goals, KPIs, messaging and growth trajectory
- Spearhead efforts to develop and seek new partnerships that strengthen Reddit’s industry visibility
- Partner closely with our sales and insights team to understand advertiser perceptions in local markets and how we continue to develop the right messaging and event marketing collateral to drive comprehension of Reddit for Business locally.
- Develop strong global cross-functional partnerships that strengthen project working team efforts
- Manage all sponsorship elements for paid opportunities in their pre, during and post event phases, including content development, sponsorship strategy, planning, event activations, execution and benchmarking
- Ownership of industry marketing budget including forecasting and management to ensure accurate reporting
- Provide outstanding communication to internal and external stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date with planning and progress
- Spearhead post-event ROI analysis and provide wrap report to leadership teams
- Streamline processes and operations as needed to improve any inefficiencies; make recommendations as needed
- Continuous research on and a keen understanding and knowledge of current industry trends; what’s new, what’s next and all things Reddit!
- 5+ years experience producing industry speakership and running event activations for moments such as OMR, Advertising Week, MWC, Brandweek
- Ability to champion your vision for the Industry Marketing function across all levels at Reddit and to global cross-functional partners
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, teamwork and project management skills
- Excellent budget management, tracking and reporting skills
- Deep understanding of the logistics and production complexities of event activations
- Expertise and comfort working with creative and production teams
- Growth mindset, and willingness to play both strategic and supportive roles with equal enthusiasm
- Creativity, a willingness to be daring, try new things and a drive to give your program that special and unique Reddit twist!
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy