Head of Product Marketing
Close your eyes and imagine this. You work for the company that develops the Easy Button. Yes, that Easy Button. The red one. The Easy Button is a game-changer. It saves household brands millions of dollars and countless hours a year. It’s got a small, but loud and rapidly growing community of “Easy Button Heads” championing its transformational business impact within world-class companies. The Easy Button is about to go BIG. But here’s the problem: A huge chunk of the Easy Button market is crowded by the Super Sucky Complex Lever, which is super sucky and complex (but popular, well-funded, and massive). Your job is to create the messaging, define the positioning, and develop the programs that swell the ranks of EB Heads and wipe the Super Sucky Complex Lever off the map. This is not an analogy. But the names have been changed to protect the innocent.
What you’ll do:
- Develop messaging, collateral, and campaigns that reflect the voice of key customer personas and resonate with ideal customer profiles.
- Produce content across channels that clearly articulates Logikcull’s undeniable business impact, such as ROI calculators, case studies, product webinars, release notes, and RFP templates.
- Own ideation, storytelling, and promotion for quarterly product launch events.
- Work cross-functionally to bring new features and products to market, uncovering powerful new use cases, customer success stories, and new audiences along the way.
- Develop the killsheets, battle cards, and other warlike materials to equip the GTM organization to competitively differentiate in hand-to-hand combat.
What we’re looking for (you!):
- Amazingly creative storyteller who communicates naturally across platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to produce persuasive multi-channel content for enterprise SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability (and desire!) to work with product, sales, and customer success to define messaging and positioning for new features/products, and bring them to market.
- Experience defining the KPIs and metrics that show the value of product marketing.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Legaltech experience or familiarity a strong plus.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.