Knack: Customer Onboarding Representative
Hi, thanks for reading about our Customer Onboarding Rep opportunity! We're glad you're here.
We're Knack, a code-free platform used by thousands of customers — from non-profits to the world’s biggest companies — to easily build custom apps, workflows, and databases.
The Customer Onboarding Rep will be a new part of our Sales team, where you will work with new users to understand their business needs, help them validate whether Knack is right for them, and set them up for future success.
This role needs that rare combination of relationship builder and problem solver—someone that enjoys getting to the root of a customer’s business challenges and then working with them to build a solution.
This is a 100% remote** role in a fast growing tech company which can provide the ability for you to develop and advance your career.
**This role is only open to those eligible to work in the US**
In this role, you will:
- Help potential customers validate that Knack will be an excellent fit for their use case, and be honest when it’s not.
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them into application recommendations.
- Help prioritize inbound leads based on fit and potential.
- Work with senior sales staff to help sales leads reach success milestones through proofs-of-concept, training, questionnaires, presentations, and more.
- Handle and respond to on-line Chat calls (manned during business hours). Answer customers on-line questions and guide then through a successful trial experience.
- Help lead customer candidates to that “Ah-ha” moment with calls, videos, proofs-of-concept, and webinars.
- Assist with the development of support materials like tutorials, FAQs, summaries, videos, and more to better assist the sales process.
- Properly document customer goals and capabilities for long term success at Knack.
We're looking for someone who is:
- A natural communicator. You balance professionalism with personality to connect with customers on a personal level.
- An excellent writer. You can distill complex instructions into clear, simple directions.
- A problem solver. You’ve seen enough business challenges to recognize common struggles and how to best translate those into effective online workflows.
- Experienced in supporting DIY and/or no-code to low-code web platforms such as website builders, project management tools, or platforms based heavily on databases.
- Comfortable with complexity. Knack is a big product that can deliver real value in multiple ways, sometimes with creative approaches. You aren’t afraid to dig deep into a big technical product.
- Technically adept. You don’t need to know code and won’t be programming, but you need enough foundational knowledge to speak confidently about technical subjects like APIs, security, integrations, and the cloud.
- Hungry for meaningful work, and space to do it. Knack is a complex product in a complex space and the work is extremely challenging - but also deeply rewarding. Knack makes a major impact in the work of thousands of companies and organizations.
The biggest benefit of Knack is getting to work alongside our awesome team of Knackleheads. We're a funny, humble, talented team of delightful human beings that, above all, enjoy working with each other, growing with each other, and supporting each other.
These benefits aren't that bad either, though:
- 🕧 Define your work: find the location, environment, and schedule that is best for your life and work. It's not about separation, it's about optimization. Our only rule is an overlap zone of 11am to 4pm EST.
- 🌏 Unlimited Paid Vacation: take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. You'll get required days off for birthdays and knackiversaries.
- 🛫 Paid Corporate Retreats: we get together at amazing locations to do normal human being things in person. We pay for your flight, lodging, and meals.
- 🚑 HealthCare: we offer health, vision, and dental, covering 75% of the premium for you and your dependents (spouse + children).
- 💵 401(k): we give you the option to automatically deduct funds from your pay to stash them away for your golden years (currently non-matching, but stay tuned!)
- ☮ Equal opportunity: we push everyone to maximize their impact on our product and company--we strongly value all of our people, regardless of title or seniority.
- 🧠 Learning Credits - An annual allowance is provided to stay on top of your game with classes, books, and conferences.
- 💓 Family support: we offer a generous paid family leave to welcome any new additions to your family.
- 💻 Tech: we provide a top-of-the-line MacBook.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/knack-customer-onboarding-representative
This job offer was originally published on We Work Remotely