Senior Developer (Finland)
Nordcloud is here to present other companies’ latest technologies and to push the tech industry forward. We are looking for Senior Developers with various backgrounds and interests from front-end to back-end and cloud to data engineering to work either in our Helsinki or Jyväskylä offices or remotely from another city in Finland.
Your daily work & solutions we build:
- You work as part of our team of software pros and build applications for our clients.
- You value code that is easily read by humans and efficiently executed by machines.
- You will be creating e.g. effective electronic customer service and distribution channels, information services, online stores, and applications for the industrial internet.
- The code you write will power some of the most influential services in Finland.
- For us it’s important to find projects matching your career goals, were they more front-end, back-end, or data-heavy.
- Based on your interests, there are possibilities for various career paths: team lead, coding cloud application architect, data-driven developer, delivery or pre-sales support, solution architect, tech ambassadorship, cloud strategy consulting, etc.
Please bring with you:
- Fluent ways of communicating with the customer and your team members.
- Motivation to learn new, share your knowledge and grow to the next level.
We also appreciate it if you’re an active contributor in the tech community and/or interested in giving meetup/conference presentations or writing blog texts.
- We win together. We have certified AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries so you will have brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities. We have a supportive working culture, enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge.
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy