Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia.
We’re looking for a Product Designer who will collaborate with our Product, Engineering teams to come up with the best ideas and solutions at every stage of the product development lifecycle.
- Work in close partnership with “Product Owner”, engineering and lead the overall design process from idea to actual product, and create engaging user experiences for Alterna products
- Understand user problems, come up with reasonable solutions, and work with different teams to build them
- Create and maintain Alterna’s design system, style guides, and component libraries
- Design interfaces for all Alterna products & websites
- Plan, execute, and analyze usability tests
- Follow modern & trend design practices and be eager to adopt them
- Write about your expertise and share what you have learned, both internally and with the wider community via blog, events, and design platforms
- Design marketing and brand materials, include ads, shirts, stickers
- A diverse portfolio that showcases Visual design skills, e.g. typography, color, balance.
- Ability to understand business problems, to align design with product strategy and vision accordingly.
- Detailed knowledge of visual design specifications and asset delivery for web applications.
- Full professional proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Being passionate about building products.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, autonomous, and collaborative environment.
- BSc/BA degree.
- Minimum 2 years of professional design experience.
- Experience designing interfaces for desktop.
- Experience in building a Design System from the ground up.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Proven ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment without close supervision
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.