Customer Success Manager
Do you believe that a company’s success is defined by the customer experience it offers?
So do we! This is why we’re growing our customer success team to continue to offer thoughtful, smart, precise interactions across all our product portfolio, from Ubuntu to open source infrastructure and applications.
As a customer success manager you will
- Onboard new Canonical customers and introduce them to our products and support processes.
- Collaborate with sales and support in developing and delivering engagement plans that fulfill the customer’s objectives.
- Assist sales in identifying growth opportunities or renewal risks.
- Serve as customer advocate internally and influence Canonical products, websites, documentation, processes and people to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Create campaigns targeting multiple customers through digital touch-points and activities.
The successful candidate will have
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Love for technology, infrastructure and Ubuntu in particular
- Patience and ability to listen
- Good presentation skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and good time management
What Canonical Offers
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.