Client Onboarding Team Lead, APAC
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you will enjoy working on:
- Managing a growing team of onboarding managers who help new customers with onboarding and successful deployment during their first 30 days on the Deel platform; recruiting, hiring and training new team members
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the team and track team’s performance as per set KPIs/OKRs
- Becoming an expert user of the Deel platform so that you can enable onboarding managers to deliver effective training to customers and provide credible guidance on features and functionality
- Serving as a point of escalation for customer issues and resolving those issues in a manner that builds trust with both customers and Deel team members
- Partnering with internal teams, including Sales, Support, Operations, Product and Engineering, to deliver the best customer experience
- Suggesting and implementing ideas for optimizing customer onboarding workflows through process improvements and product automation. Lead key initiatives and internal projects.
- Providing training, feedback, and coaching to the onboarding managers for continuous learning and development.
You will be successful if:
- You have proven experience leading a Customer Onboarding or Customer Success team within a rapidly-growing B2B SaaS company in a Team Lead or Manager role for at least 1 years.
- You have a track record of managing your team to meet or exceed operational efficiency and customer satisfaction goals in a high growth setting
- You are a flexible team player, and enjoy working on a diverse team.
- You have the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to customers and team members.
- You are based in the APAC region
- You have experience working with clients and team members from multiple countries and across multiple time zones
- You have experience working on a remote team
- You have experience working at a high growth start-up or scale up
- You have Fintech or HR tech experience
- You are multilingual
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy
Do hou need help writing your resume? Try PurpleCV - CV Writing Services
Related job offers
Do you think that this offer is not related to remote jobs or violates our terms of service? Please report it and help us give you only valuable job offers.