Rideshare Mechanic: Customer Success Manager & Sales Development Representative
This is a dual role we are hiring for, encompassing joint responsibilities for customer success and inside sales. The ultimate goal is to understand how we can expand our market by learning from existing and prospective customers.
Rideshare Mechanic (RSM), the leading provider of virtual vehicle inspections for the transportation industry, is seeking a Customer Success Manager and Sales Development Representative to expand existing partnerships and seek new ones, with the support of field sales.
Problem Statement: RSM has recently built new product offerings that we understand are valuable to most of our clients in some way. We currently have B2B customers who are unaware of what we can do for them with recent technology advancements. We are looking to identify new market potential and a way to package our product offerings in order to scale.
With respect to creating new market opportunities, the activities will entail:
- Deep dive into our systems/situation and help build out an organized, trackable, and scalable CRM system with Head of Growth.
- Update CRM
- In parallel with CSM responsibilities below, ensure proper marketing material is updated to capture all RSM has to offer.
2. Customer Success Manager:
- Checking in regularly with existing accounts/relationships to ensure customer satisfaction with existing products
- Ensure awareness of all RSM offerings; goal is to keep engagement level high and expand business with accounts
- Identify and pursue new contacts within organization and set up meetings for Head of Growth
Here is the definition we use for Customer Success: “Customer success is when your customers achieve their desired outcome through their interactions with your company. It is the role of customer success to deeply understand the customer’s wants and needs, align with and develop practices/processes to support these needs and liaise between the customer and the rest of your organization.”
3. Inside Sales:
- Identify target accounts to pursue and expand
- Prospect into targeted accounts via communication channels such as e-mail, phone, LinkedIn
- Maintaining updated notes for sales activity
- Follow up with existing leads/prospects identified
- Securing meetings with prospective customers to bring in Head of Growth/field sales to close business
- Participate in a weekly meeting for planning and strategizing sales activities with Head of Growth
- Actively participate in relevant B2B forums
What you will not be expected to do in this role:
- Visit customers in person
- Negotiate contracts
- Make business decisions or deals
Organizational Structure: CSM/SDR will report to Head of Growth
Compensation: OTE is $50K/year with $36K/year base + commission structure tied to B2B revenue metrics. The expectation is that this role would take 20 hours of focused effort weekly.
Sample Day in this role:
- Review CRM and prioritize follow-ups with customers/partners
- Reach out to existing customers to ensure they are maximizing benefits of RSM
- Set appointments for customers with Head of Growth
- Update CRM with notes and next steps after each meaningful touch point
- Review existing deals and next steps, ensure that deals are progressing as smoothly as possible
- Proactively research new opportunities and reach out to potential stakeholders via LinkedIn, add to prospect list in CRM
- Engage in B2B platforms such as Marketplace Communities and Social Media
- Document B2B customer needs to provide to product team to influence product roadmap
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/rideshare-mechanic-customer-success-manager-sales-development-representative
This job offer was originally published on We Work Remotely