Kinsta: Full-Stack Web Designer
Headquarters: West Hollywood
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We're motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We're a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don't need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.
Kinsta's Marketing Team is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Full-Stack Web Designer to design the layout of, and create and maintain Kinsta's website. You will participate in all ongoing website-related projects, build and maintain our web design system, while reporting to our Web Design Team Lead.
What You Will Do:
- Provide excellent web designs with great UX and UI
- Participate in the concept creation process with fresh web design ideas
- Work on marketing landing page projects and internal marketing tools
- Review the Kinsta site and look for improvement opportunities
- Build and maintain our Web Design System from the ground up
What You Bring To The Table:
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack website design and creating solutions for complex design problems
- At least 3 years of experience working in-house managing a robust company website
- Profound knowledge of Figma
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge, understanding of basic coding practices (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining a web design system and website library
Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
Paid parental leave.
Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/kinsta-full-stack-web-designer
This job offer was originally published on We Work Remotely